Filter By Content Type
Filter By Topic
- Databases (14)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (12)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (10)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (8)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (7)
- Product Classification Database (5)
- Brand Table (4)
- Product Attribute Database (4)
- Qualifier Database (4)
- Vehicle Data and Technology (2)
- Heavy Duty (2)
- Internet Parts Ordering (2)
- Super Spec (2)
- AutocareVIP.com (2)
- Right to Repair (1)
- Membership (1)
- Professional Development (1)
- Market Intelligence (1)
- Vehicle Safety Inspections (1)
- Technician Shortage (1)
- Coronavirus (1)
- Trade + Tariffs (1)
Filter By News Type
Filter By Industry Segments
Accredited Aftermarket Product Data Standards E-learning Course Now Available from Auto Care Association
BETHESDA, Md. – January 31, 2022 – The Auto Care Association today announced the launch of a new online …
Heavy-Duty Data Reign in the Wild West of Content
The Auto Care Association’s Technology team is pleased to launch a new monthly Auto Care Tech blog series …
- What is ACES and PIES data?
- [REPORT] 2022 Auto Care Factbook
Data Standards Change Notification Policy
DATA STANDARDS CHANGE NOTIFICATION POLICY REVISION 3 | 4/29/2022 …
- What is Integrated Shop Standard (iShop)?
- How do I subscribe to Auto Care Associations Data Standards or the supporting relational databases?
- How can the Auto Care Association's Data Standards help my business?
- Will ACES the VCdb tell me what vehicles and equipment my parts fit?
- What is the Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (ACES)?
- What is the Product Classification database (PCdb)?
- What is the vehicle configuration database (VCdb)?
- How do I create an AutocareVIP.com account?
- What are the supporting databases used in the ACES and PIES data standards.
- How does iShop benefit a repair facility?
- What does iShop do?
- Is ACES and the VCdb a catalog of parts?
- What is the PIES data standard used for?
- What is the ACES data standard used for?
- What are the benefits of using the ACES and PIES data standards?