Data Standards Seminars
To facilitate the global adoption of the Auto Care Association's data standards, the association, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce, organizes technology missions in key markets around the globe.
These missions consist of meetings with industry stakeholders and seminars focusing on the development, maintenance, and adoption methodologies of the standards.
Who should attend?
- Wholesalers / Distributors
- Retail chains
- Industry associations
- Software providers in the automotive industry
What will you learn?
- The technology data standards and guidelines developed and maintained by the Auto Care Association
- How standards improve supply chain efficiency
- How to understand the reference data’s role in data management
- How to approach variations of an auto part and what this means for the supply chain
For more information about ACES, PIES, and databases, please visit Data Standards.
In Partnership With: