The ACPN Pipeline is the ACPN community's direct connection to media content, including education and commentary from industry and community thought leaders, which supports ACPN's mission to Educate, Inspire and Connect. The ACPN Pipeline currently contains the following on-demand* media content:
Live webinars centered around educational topics geared towards content professionals.
Webcast interviews and commentary with ACPN community thought leaders.
*All content is available on-demand to Auto Care Members only.
Past ACPN Pipeline Webinar:
Solving the Mystery of Data Ownership - Who Are You and What’s Your Role
Wednesday, July 26, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET
Join us for an engaging webinar as we dive into the fascinating world of data ownership. In this session, we'll explore the expectations surrounding data, uncover the root causes of miscommunication, and discuss strategies for improvement. Additionally, we'll address the burning question of when we will collectively take accountability for our part in making the Standard better.
During this webinar, we'll cover:
- Understanding the expectations placed on data and its impact on various stakeholders.
- Identifying common miscommunications and challenges in the realm of data ownership.
- Exploring effective approaches to enhance data management and communication.
- Addressing the need for a standardized framework for data ownership.
- Reflecting on the importance of personal and collective accountability in data management.
*On-Demand access for Auto Care member companies only.
annual Knowledge Exchange Conference
May 5 - 8, 2024 | Chicago, Illinois
The annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange conference is the largest gathering of content professionals and their business solution providers. The conference provides educational opportunities through Keynotes, General Sessions and Multi-Track Breakout Sessions.
The conference also provides a tradeshow, an awards ceremony and vast networking opportunities.
The University of the Aftermarkets Automotive Content Professionals (ACP) Designation program codifies and accurately defines the skills and experiences to become a professional content manager. It denotes a path that professionals can follow in order to develop the skills, contacts, and knowledge that define today's content-management professional.
The Automotive Content Professional (ACP) designation program was created through a special partnership with the University of the Aftermarket (Northwood University). This program codifies and accurately defines the skills and experiences to become a professional content manager. It denotes a path that professionals can follow in order to develop the skills, contacts, and knowledge that define today's content-management professional.
The ACP designation is awarded each year at a ceremony at the annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference.
Content/catalog professionals, as well as supplier members of ACPN and the Auto Care Association.
To attain the ACP designation, professionals must fulfill the following:
- At least three years of professional aftermarket experience
- ACP Coursework
- ACP courses include seminars held at the ACPN conference and catalog/content specific courses held by the University of the Aftermarket.
- Aftermarket Data Standards Workshop
- Check the course calendar for the next "Aftermarket Data Standards" workshop. Generally, these workshops are held twice per year. Note: This class can be waived for those who are already sufficiently proficient in ACES & PIES data standards. Email the University of the Aftermarket at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about waiver requirements.
- ACPN Program Participation
- must have attended two ACPN conferences
- Applied Knowledge Paper
- Successful candidates must write a five-paper applied knowledge paper on any content-management topic. Click here to submit your paper topic and to receive submission instructions.
- ACPN Service
- ACPN Service is defined as any service provided to the Automotive Content Professionals Network. This could include (but is not limited to) holding an officer's role, committee membership, speaking, and content excellence award judging. Final approval of ACPN Service component will come from the ACPN Chairman.
- must complete an additional 0.3 CEUs on any aftermarket subject. These CEUs may come from any University of the Aftermarket or University of the Aftermarket approved program. See the Course Calendar for examples.
For transcript requests and/or questions, please visit the University of the Aftermarket's ACP Designation Program website.