Auto Care Factbook
The Auto Care Association has released its industry-leading online
publications, the 2021 Auto Care Factbook and the 2021 Auto Care Factbook and
Lang Annual. New this year, the Factbook now features the ability to interact
with the data and receive the most up-to-date numbers through our
TrendLens™ platform. All employees of Auto Care Association member
companies are supplied the Auto Care Factbook at no cost digitally as a
benefit of their membership.
In this 30th edition, readers will find:
- Updated “Key Economic Indicators" by Northwood University;
- The latest trends on Supply, Demand and CAGRs for Technician Employment;
- An extended Industry Forecast through 2023 by IHS Markit including COVID-19 implications;
- An updated “Global Automotive Aftermarket Review” including Coronavirus impact by Jefferies;
- Updated Consumer Profiles for DIY-DIFM Demographics, Reasons Why Consumers Choose DIY and DIFM Outlets, DIY Propensity and Shop Averages and Replacement Rates by IMR Inc.;
- Delayed Maintenance, Market Potential and Time to Market by IMR Inc.;
- Automotive Chemicals and Fluids by NPD;
- Updated U.S. New and Total Vehicle Registrations by IHS Markit;
- An updated Hybrid Vehicles Summary and Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Updated Global Automotive Aftermarket Estimate by Hanover Research;
- Updated “U.S. and Global Aftermarket Dynamics” by Northwood University;
- Updated Global Registration Summary by IHS Markit;
- India Aftermarket Analysis by Solidiance
- And more!
Auto Care Factbook 2021 (item #75083)
The award-winning Auto Care Factbook provides a comprehensive overview of the global auto care industry. New this year, all employees of Auto Care Association member companies are supplied the Auto Care Factbook at no cost digitally as a benefit of their membership. Members can access their complimentary copy by visiting digital.autocare.org/2021factbook and signing in using their autocare.org credentials. For non-members wishing to purchase the publication, click the "Order Now" button below.
Auto Care Factbook and Lang Annual 2021 (item #75084)
The only publication of its kind, this report includes the Auto Care Factbook plus the Lang Aftermarket Annual. This digital version includes data on light vehicle sales volume for 80 key aftermarket product categories, sales percentage growth, light vehicle product growth and much more. To purchase the publication, click the "Order Now" button below. Upon purchasing the Auto Care Factbook Plus Lang Annual, you will receive instant access to the publication in the Digital Hub.