The mission of the Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) is to
educate, inspire and connect industry professionals who specialize in the
management of automotive product related content. The ACPN Scholarship awards
one (1) deserving individual, who has the passion and determination to pursue
professional and personal growth, the opportunity to attend the
2021 ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference, which is the largest gathering of content professionals and service
providers in the aftermarket.
This conference is attended by most major manufacturers, distributors and parts experts in the automotive content industry. The ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference provides a focused and unique opportunity to learn, share best practices, network with peers, and interact with service providers in the content management space. During the ACPN Knowledge Exchange, content managers can learn how to develop more accurate content, gain insights on more efficient production processes and become aware of new technology and techniques, which will ultimately help them and their companies:
- Sell more products
- Reduce costs
- Increase efficiencies
- The applicant must have under 4 years of content management experience.
- The applicant's employer must be an Auto Care Association member in good standing.
- Complimentary ACPN Registration and Hotel Room (Sunday through Tuesday night, covers cost of room only)
- On-Stage recognition and plaque presentation
- .01 Elective CEU towards ACP Designation
- Access to Mentoring
- Tailored Scholarship Conference Journey
- Sunday - Meet with Auto Care to get a deep
understanding of what all Auto Care does and how far their reach is.
- Monday – Hang with the Chairman and the ACPN
Committee at the Chairman’s dinner.
- Tuesday - Walk the trade show with an industry professional to understand the ecosystem of the aftermarket, who the players are and how they all fit together.
- Sunday - Meet with Auto Care to get a deep understanding of what all Auto Care does and how far their reach is.
How to Apply
All applicants must have under 4 years of content management experience and be employed by an Auto Care Association member company in good standing.
Now closed for 2021