Who We Are
The Women in Auto Care community is dedicated to its mission of connecting, empowering and mentoring women within the auto care industry. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
Women in Auto Care is dedicated to providing opportunities, education and career leadership to women in the auto care industry through conferences, networking, scholarships, education, data, awards and more.
- Annual Leadership Conferences - Women in Auto Care conferences focus on personal and professional development, offering various educational and networking opportunities.
- Accredited by Northwood University since 2012 - offering continuing education unit (CEU) credits
- Scholarship Program – Women in Auto Care annually grants scholarships to deserving high school and post-secondary female students.
- Awards – Women in Auto Care administers and sanctions awards at the Women in Auto Care awards ceremony during AAPEX in Las Vegas
- Women of the Year awards
- The Automotive Communication Awards
- Mentor Program – Women in Auto Care curates mentor relationships based on individual goals, fit, and experiences
Olivia Droney Newton
MANN+HUMMEL Filtration Technology Group Inc.
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
Professional Tool & Equipment News
Zimmerman's Automotive Service
Schrader TPMS Solutions