Filter By Content Type
Filter By Topic
- Data Standards (4)
- Databases (4)
- Product Classification Database (3)
- Brand Table (3)
- Qualifier Database (3)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (3)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (2)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (2)
- Internet Parts Ordering (1)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (1)
- Super Spec (1)
- How do I download and/or request changes to the Auto Care Data Standards supporting relational databases (VCdb, Qdb, PCdb, PAdb, Brand Table)?
- Do I need a subscription to use the ACES® and PIES™ data standards?
- Where can I find documentation and sample data for Auto Care Association Data Standards?
Product Attribute database (PAdb)
The PAdb contains product specific attributes (aka product specifications), which describe the form, …