Filter By Topic
- Data Standards (25)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (11)
- Membership (10)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (9)
- Databases (8)
- Market Intelligence (6)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (6)
- AAPEX (5)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (5)
- Product Classification Database (4)
- Brand Table (3)
- Heavy Duty (3)
- Product Attribute Database (3)
- Qualifier Database (3)
- Internet Parts Ordering (2)
- Super Spec (2)
- AutocareVIP.com (2)
Filter By Event Type
Filter By Industry Segments
- What are the benefits of using the ACES® and PIES™ data standards?
- Who currently uses the ACES® and PIES™ data standards?
- Is Auto Care Association and the ACES® and PIES™ data standards an industry data pool?
- How do I download and/or request changes to the Auto Care Data Standards supporting relational databases (VCdb, Qdb, PCdb, PAdb, Brand Table)?
- How do I request a new VIP username and password?
- What is AutocareVIP.com?
- My access to a set of data is no longer active, what do I do?
- How long after payment will my subscription be active?
- Do I need a subscription to use the ACES® and PIES™ data standards?
- Where can I find documentation and sample data for Auto Care Association Data Standards?
- Who is eligible to join the Auto Care Association?
- Where can I find part replacement rates, product sales data, industry trends and other crucial data?
- When is my memberhip renewed?
- What meetings or other events are available to Auto Care Association Members?
- What makes the Auto Care Association the best trade association for the automotive aftermarket?
- What is the difference between AAPEX and SEMA?
- What is an Auto Care Association "community" and how do I choose which one to belong to?
- What education or training programs does the Auto Care Association offer?
- I want to exhibit at AAPEX in Las Vegas. Do I qualify for the Auto Care Association member discount on booth space?
- How do I join the Auto Care Association and how much are my dues?