Filter By Topic
- Data Standards (25)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (11)
- Membership (10)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (9)
- Databases (8)
- Market Intelligence (6)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (6)
- AAPEX (5)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (5)
- Product Classification Database (4)
- Brand Table (3)
- Heavy Duty (3)
- Product Attribute Database (3)
- Qualifier Database (3)
- Internet Parts Ordering (2)
- Super Spec (2)
- AutocareVIP.com (2)
Filter By Event Type
Filter By Industry Segments
- Why do these indices matter?
- What are BCI and ECI?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Partner Preparedness
- Masks at AWDA 2021
- Onsite COVID Testing
- Proof of Negative COVID Test (tested prior to arrival at Sands)
- Process for Proof of Vaccination
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test Entry Requirements
- Will Auto Care pay for my PCR test?
- If I contract COVID at an event, will Auto Care pay for my care?
- Even vaccinated individuals can get COVID/Delta. Why not have the requirement be a negative PCR test for all attendees?
- I already registered and no longer wish to attend. Will Auto Care Association issue a registration refund?
- Will social distancing measures be in place during meetings, the lunch, and networking events?
- Will Auto Care record my vaccination status or my PCR test results?
- How can I obtain a negative PCR test?
- May I bring another form of vaccine authorization such as CLEAR or a similar app?
- May I bring a photocopy or cell phone photo of my vaccination card or negative COVID test result?
- How will Auto Care Association verify vaccination status or negative COVID test result?