- Will Auto Care pay for my PCR test?
- If I contract COVID at an event, will Auto Care pay for my care?
- Even vaccinated individuals can get COVID/Delta. Why not have the requirement be a negative PCR test for all attendees?
- I already registered and no longer wish to attend. Will Auto Care Association issue a registration refund?
- Will social distancing measures be in place during meetings, the lunch, and networking events?
- Will Auto Care record my vaccination status or my PCR test results?
- How can I obtain a negative PCR test?
- May I bring another form of vaccine authorization such as CLEAR or a similar app?
- May I bring a photocopy or cell phone photo of my vaccination card or negative COVID test result?
- How will Auto Care Association verify vaccination status or negative COVID test result?
Registration Open for 2021 Upholstery and Trim International Council Convention in San Antonio, Texas
BETHESDA, Md. – June 25, 2021 – The Auto Care Association today announced registration is now open for …
Upholstery and Trim International Council Convention
The Upholstery and Trim International Council Convention focuses on building relationships between the …