Filter By Content Type
Filter By Topic
- Data Standards (8)
- Databases (7)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (4)
- Product Classification Database (3)
- Brand Table (3)
- Product Attribute Database (3)
- Qualifier Database (3)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (2)
- Internet Parts Ordering (1)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (1)
- Super Spec (1)
Filter By News Type
Filter By Industry Segments
New South America Product Catalog Data and Spanish Translations Available for Automotive Aftermarket Companies
BETHESDA, Md. – February 10, 2021 – The Auto Care Association today announced the availability of new …
- Will ACES the VCdb tell me what vehicles and equipment my parts fit?
- What is the vehicle configuration database (VCdb)?
- Is ACES and the VCdb a catalog of parts?
- How do I download and/or request changes to the Auto Care Data Standards supporting relational databases (VCdb, Qdb, PCdb, PAdb, Brand Table)?
- Do I need a subscription to use the ACES and PIES data standards?
- Where can I find documentation and sample data for Auto Care Association Data Standards?
Vehicle Configuration database (VCdb)
The VCdb is a fully normalized, relational database containing light, medium, and heavy duty …
Off-Highway and Equipment Data Now Available in VCdb
Auto Care Association in partnership with Power Systems Research announce OHE expansion to catalog …