Know how your products perform against the market.
Demand Index, housed on the TrendLens platform, helps aftermarket companies know how their products are performing against the market with the only tool that provides hard part and other parts performance data from point of sales transactions.
Data Sourced from the top retail and commercial distribution businesses
Key benefits of Demand Index market data
Now, you have access to dozens of product groups, from filters to wheel hub bearings at a more detailed level, giving better market data on the specific products you sell.
Improve Line Reviews
The best source of real-world data available by product line in our industry. Come to the table on the same page as your customer.
You vs. the Market
With two unique views of product sales, unit index and dollar index, demand index helps you know how your product categories are performing compared to the market.
Dive Deeper with Regional Views
With 4 distinct regions, dissect trends beyond the national view.
Gauge Marketing Effectiveness
Demand index can show you which marketing strategies have helped you outperform the market.
What subscribers are saying?
NEW ADAS Sensors
NEW Air Springs
Batteries, Golf Cart
Batteries, Lawn & Garden
Belt Tensioners & Idler Pulleys
Blower Motors & Resistors
Brake Boosters & Master Cylinders
NEW Brakes, ABS
NEW Brakes, Hardware
NEW Brakes, Hydraulics
Catalytic Converters & Mufflers
Clutch Kits & Components
Engine & Transmission Mounts
Engine Management Sensors
Fluids, Coolant & Antifreeze
Hoses & Belts
NEW Ignition Coils
NEW Oxygen Sensors
Power Steering Hoses, Lines & Fittings
Radiator Fan Assemblies
Ride Control Suspension
Thermostats & Water Outlets
NEW Timing Chains
NEW TPMS Sensors
Window Lift Motors & Assemblies
Wheel Bearings & Seals
Wheel Hub Bearings
- Demand Index has given us visibility to overall monthly market trends for key product lines that were not being tracked by other market data companies.
VP, Category Strategy and Analytics, First Brands Group
- Supplier participation in the Demand Index is crucial, and we want our suppliers to make full use of the Demand Index to help us manage relevant product lines in the future. This is the best source of real-world data available by product line in our industry, so there is no reason we shouldn't all be taking advantage of what is available here.
Senior Vice President, Merchandise
O'Reilly Auto Parts
- The Auto Care Demand Index provides us with directional insights and a look into the health of our part categories while allowing complete anonymity and confidentiality of all members.
Large Automotive Electrical Parts Manufacturer
- The Auto Care Demand Index provides BOSCH with one-of-a-kind insight to our hard part product line market trends. This allows my team to make informed decisions which impact both our customer and our business.
How Does It Work?
The Demand Index provides sales performance data for dozens of product groups based on unit-level and dollar-level point of sale transaction data from a comprehensive list of retail and commercial distribution businesses. With just a few clicks, view custom date ranges of data, overlay multiple categories, examine trends and export data to compare with your own business performance.
Take the first step to better performance tracking.
Demand Index Product
Everything in TrendLens ™ Member, plus:
- 2 Product Groups
- $4,000/group for additional Product Groups
- Unit Index and Dollar Index
- Regional Views
- My Data
- YTD Report
- Economic Industry Indicator Comparison
Demand Index Product Plus
Everything in Demand Index Product, plus:
- 4 total Product Groups
- $2,000/group for additional Product Groups