Profitability Basics: How to Cut Costs and Improve Efficiencies
11:00 am–12:00 pm
All businesses face the problem of managing their costs and improving their efficiency. But not all managers can be thrifty and still service their customers effectively. This seminar is designed to review the basics of making money by addressing some key small choices that can make a huge difference in their bottom line profitability. From examining the sales/revenue relationship, the importance of asset management, pricing strategy, margin management and the high cost of discounting… everyone has a role to play in building profitability.
This seminar will explore the following
- What is the Sales/Revenue Relationship?
- Asset Management: the Root of All Profitability
- Fundamental Marketing Strategies: Price Vs Value
- Impact of Discounting: What different does a few cents make?
- Which employees are in the best position to make a real difference?