Benefits and Resources
The Auto Care Association is committed to connecting its members to each other, the auto care industry and to consumers. We empower our members with access to networks, products, programs and resources to help their businesses thrive.
Join our automotive aftermarket association to unlock access to a host of benefits and resources, including networking, research, technology and advocacy on your behalf to help your business thrive.
your auto care association benefits include
your auto care association benefits include
- Discounts on industry standards and tools which are built, managed, and offered by the Auto Care Association. The association aggregates research throughout the industry and generates and maintains the consistent standards language used to communicate attributes, brands, and qualifiers of products as they relate to vehicles and more throughout the aftermarket. These standards are commonly referred to as ' ACES' and ' PIES'. Auto Care can support your use of these standards, help connect you to resources that will expand your footprint in the industry, and help your business seamlessly communicate saving you time and money. The Association is continuously expanding coverage and associated product offerings. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how our products can help your business. Our products are accessible to Association members and non-members. Members enjoy significant discounts on all technology product offerings.
Networking & Events
- AAPEX: As the annual showcase for the $1.7 trillion global automotive auto care market, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) engages approximately 163,000 auto care professionals from around the globe. At AAPEX, you will find products and meet people needed to grow your business, including auto care industry decision makers. The Auto Care Association is pleased to offer our members a reduced exhibition booth price at the AAPEX show and complimentary access to the Auto Care Association Member Center adjacent to the show floor. Members are also welcome to attend the numerous education sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) is an annual business-to-business conference that focuses on the Independent Heavy Duty Aftermarket Distributor industry. Upon approval, members can exhibit at HDAW and receive the member-only booth discount and complimentary access to our business centers, as well as discounted registration for buyer attendees.
- Networking opportunities: Auto Care Association members have the opportunity to connect with business partners at more than ten dynamic meetings and events throughout the year.
- Volunteer leadership: All Auto Care Association members are invited to select at least one of the twelve distinct professional communities to join. Every community has its own governance, committee assignments and meetings, and many conduct their own conferences. Where ever you are, you belong - bring your tribe.
- The Auto Care Factbook: Auto Care Association members stay informed with an annual complimentary copy of the award winning Factbook, which provides a comprehensive overview of the entire auto care industry.
- Digital Hub: The Hub is where you an find our publications, guides, webinars and more, including the Factbook and other industry-leading market research.
- The Interactive Demand Index: provides users the ability to know how their products are performing against the market. The Index is based on unit-level point of sales transaction data for 15 product lines from a comprehensive list of retail and commercial distribution businesses. With just a few clicks, users can view custom date ranges of data, drill down on points just by hovering with their cursor, overlay categories and export data to compare with their own business performance.
- Defending the auto care industry: The Auto Care Association is often the only national organization defending the interests of the auto care industry and protecting its right to conduct business. The Auto Care Association represents the auto care market and its interests before federal and state legislators and regulators to ensure that your concerns are recognized and understood by the country's decision-makers. The Auto Care Association actively communicates with legislators and lobbies for government policies that are favorable to your business.
- The Legislative Action Center: Members can get personally involved in legislative efforts by using the Auto Care Association’s Legislative Action Center to contact their elected representatives about important issues affecting the auto care industry.
- Business Opportunities: our business is becoming more borderless every day—a rapidly-growing segment of the global economy. The Auto Care Association works to support international regulations and treaties that assist the industry's efforts to reach customers everywhere and break down trade barriers in emerging markets. The association has an ever-increasing presence in the international automotive community, identifying and promoting international business opportunities for our members.