Trends Impacting American Aftermarkets: Navigating Opportunities Presented by the Evolving Vehicle Fleet of the Western Hemisphere

May 22, 2023
1:30 pm–2:15 pm

The US accounts for about 60% of American vehicles, but what about the other 40%? Join us for a conversation on the variety of opportunities presented by markets across North, Central and South America with a new spin on the classic conversation of evolving opportunities and trends in the Automotive Aftermarket!