2022 ACPN Content Excellence Award Winners
Web-Based Catalog AwardThis category is for catalog application lookup that is purely browser-based (websites) and does not require any special client-side app to be installed.
- Bronze: Mevotech
- Silver: NTN Bearing Corporation
- Gold: Dorman Products
CCPN Installer’s Choice AwardThis award is presented by the Car Care Professionals Network (CCPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, in conjunction with the ACPN Content Excellence Awards. This category is for business-to-business systems that are either web-based or client-side install (app) supported.
- Bronze: PartsTech, Inc.
- Silver: Parts Authority
- Gold: WHI Solutions
ACES and PIES Data AwardThis category is intended to recognize excellent source data. This award judges ACES and PIES files on a variety of criteria that ACPN deems as essential when creating best-in-class ACES and PIES data.
- Gold (Small: 10-50K Applications): Continental Corporation
- Gold (Medium: 50-25K Applications): Continental Corporation
- Gold (Large: Over 250K Applications): MotoRad
Receiver’s Choice AwardsThe Receiver’s Choice Award recognizes organizations that are supplying high- quality content including ACES, PIES, digital assets and other customer specific formats. Honorees are selected by content receivers who support ACPN for their exemplary content and are leading the way in integrity, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, best practices and other proprietary specific judging criteria.
- Advance Auto Parts Presented Award to Dorman Products
- Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Presented Award to Mevotech
- AutoZone Presented Award to K&N
- Epicor Presented Award to Gates Corporation
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Presented Award to Dorman Products
- PartsTech, Inc. Presented Award to Gates Corporation
- WHI Solutions Presented Award to BBB Industries
Learn more about the ACPN Content Excellence Awards at ACPN Awards.
is director, market intelligence at Auto Care Association. With more than a dozen years of experience in market research, Chung provides the industry with timely information on key factors and trends influencing the health of the automotive aftermarket to help businesses throughout the supply chain make better business decisions. Chung has earned degrees in chemical engineering, environmental health, and business administration. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Insights with Mike is a series presented by the Auto Care Association's Director of Market Intelligence, Mike Chung, that is dedicated to analyzing market-influencing trends as they happen and their potential effects on your business and the auto care industry.