Who We Are
The Women in Auto Care (WiAC) organization is dedicated to the advancement, education and empowerment of women within the auto care industry.
What We Do
WiAC is dedicated to providing opportunities, education and career leadership to women in the auto care industry through conferences, networking, scholarships, education, data, awards and more.
- Annual Women's Leadership Conference - focused on professional development, offering
several educational and networking opportunities
- Accredited by Northwood University since 2012 - offering continuing education unit (CEU) credits
- Scholarship Program – WiAC grants scholarships to deserving high school and post-secondary
- Awards – WiAC administers and sanctions awards at the WiAC awards ceremony at
the AAPEX show in Las Vegas
- Women of the Year awards
- The Automotive Communication Awards
- Mentor Program – WiAC curates mentor relationships based on individual goals, fit,
| || |