Who We Are
Women in Auto Care (WiAC) is comprised of individual members employed in the automotive industry. The organization is dedicated to the advancement, education and empowerment of women within the auto care industry.
What We Do
WiAC is dedicated to providing opportunities, education and career leadership to women in the auto care industry through conferences, networking, scholarships, education, data, awards and more.
- The committee organizes and hosts an annual Women's Leadership Conference. The conferences focuses on professional development and offers several educational and networking opportunities.
- WiAC conferences are accredited by the Northwood University since 2012, offering attendees continuing education unit (CEU) credits toward their Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) or Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) designations.
- Every year, WiAC grants multiple scholarships for deserving high school and post-secondary female students. Since 2004, Women in Auto Care has awarded more than $450,000 to female students.
- WiAC administers and sanctions several awards recognizing excellence in several categories throughout the industry. All awards are presented annually during the WiAC awards ceremony at the AAPEX show in Las Vegas.
- Women of the Year awards provide recognition to the amazing female contributors within the automotive industry.
- The Automotive Communication Awards recognize companies and agencies that provide automotive information through outstanding advertising, marketing and public relations efforts.
| || |