2021 Global Supply Chains - Looking Ahead
2:00pm–3:00pm US Eastern Standard Time
Join the Auto Care Association on Tuesday, June 8 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. EDT for the second webinar in this two-part series discussing supply chain disruptions. The pandemic has had a dramatic impact on the movement of goods and has forced organizations to better understand their supply chains, prepare for uncertainty, and build resiliency for the future.
Join our panel of experts to discuss:
- Current state of shipping, port operations and trucking
- Business challenges and impacts within the automotive aftermarket industry
- Lessons learned and best practices to mitigate and navigate supply chain disruptions moving forward
- Dr. Noel Hacegaba, Deputy Executive Director, Administration and Operations, Port of Long Beach, California
- Weston LaBar, Head of Strategy, Cargomatic
- Bill Maggs, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain, Parts Authority
- David Rocco, Vice President – Global Logistics, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Peter Tirschwell, Vice President, Maritime & Trade, Journal of Commerce/IHS Markit
- Steve Hughes, President & CEO, HCS International (Moderator)
We encourage attendees to submit questions ahead of time using the registration form.