Who We Are
HDDA: Heavy Duty is the only trusted representative of the organizations that make-up the full supply chain of the independent heavy vehicle aftermarket. HDDA speaks as one voice on behalf of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, professional service providers, and business service companies.
What We Do
HDDA: Heavy Duty is an industry-driven community that enables members to make better business decisions through market intelligence, product data standards, industry events, government affairs, and more.
HDDA’s proven programs and services are geared toward helping its members pave the way to greater profits. Resources available to members include:
- Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week, HDDA provides its members in one place and one week, a unique conference featuring educational and networking opportunities, one-on-one business meetings and a world-class aftermarket products expo focused on the distributor.
- The creation of data standards for heavy duty using PIES to lower supply chain cost, increase efficiency, and increase profits.
- Access to member-only market intelligence to drive informed and agile business decisions.
- Workforce development reference materials to address the needs of your business in recruiting and retaining talent in a strained employment market.
- The industry-leading presence in Washington, D.C. and the state capitals to support and defend the heavy duty aftermarket’s legislative and regulatory interests.
| || |