- import vehicle community
import vehicle community
Why should you join the Import Vehicle Community?
The Import Vehicle Community is a community of the Auto Care Association that is hyper-focused on serving the needs of all businesses engaged in import nameplate products and services. Irrespective of the business' size or share of the business devoted to import nameplate products and services, the Import Vehicle Community’s benefit is unchanged. We develop and deliver opportunities to increase member businesses’ profitability and prospects. Correspondingly, we work to remove obstacles to member businesses’ profitability and prospects. The Import Vehicle segment is a community. We welcome you.
Resources available to Import Vehicle Community members of the Auto Care Association include:
- International trade education and resources.
- Direct networking opportunities with top U.S. and global executives.
- Member communications that keep you updated on international trade developments that impact your business.
Nominations are being accepted for the Import Vehicle Community’s Executive Leadership Council. The Import Vehicle Community Executive Leadership Member Eligibility and Responsibility Description and Candidate Questionnaire can be found here
Import Vehicle Community Executive Leadership Council
John Treece, Direct Market Access, Tabor City, NC
Steve Hughes, HCS International, Palos Verdes, CA
- Eric Banas, NSK Americas, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI
- Nick Bauer, FCP Euro Milford, CT
- Stephen Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services, Holland, MI
- Thomas Beer, SSF Imported Auto Parts, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Jeff Berman, Partslink LLC, Budd Lake, NJ
- W. Michael Brown, Gold ‘n Brown, Alexandria, VA
- Jon Douglas, Mahle Aftermarket, Farmington Hills, MI
- Mary DellaValle, Babcox Media, Inc., Akron, OH
- Martin Gold, Gold ‘n Brown, Farmington Hills, MI
- Julian Hentze, Global Parts Distributors, Macon, GA
- Vinay Mamidi, CSF Cooling Experts, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Dan Schildge, CRP Industries Inc., Cranbury, NJ
- Fred Snow, Hella Automotive Sales, Inc., Peachtree City, GA
Import Vehicle Community Liaison
Angela Chiang, Auto Care Association