The Next Step Program
The Next Step Program offers young industry professionals the unique opportunity to develop lasting involvement in the auto care industry by experiencing and participating in Auto Care Association’s Spring Leadership Days. Next Steppers have the opportunity to participate in up to 25 meetings and network for over 450 veteran industry leaders during the course of this three-day event. Next Steppers will experience up-close how the association and various aspects of the industry work.
Each Next Stepper will receive a scholarship of up to $1,100 to offset most expenses for travel and accommodations to, from and during the event. Most meals are also included.
Location: Auto Care Association Spring Leadership Days, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa, Bonita Springs, Fla.
The 2019 application process is no longer open. Recipients will be notified by Friday, March 22.
- Ryan Bachman, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
- Brian Burkett, Auto-Wares Group of Companies
- Jessica Carrino, Sparks Tire & Auto
- Juan Coronado, Frontera Radiators & Parts Inc.
- Kasandra Dore, Global Parts Distributors
- Gideon Norris, NA Williams
- Samantha Palmer, Genuine Parts Company
- Daniel Romero, Continental ContiTech
- Mark Stanley, AutoZone, Inc.
Following Spring Leadership Days, YANG will be hosting the 2019 YANG Leadership Conference through Saturday. Next Step scholarship recipients are encouraged to stay and attend this (2) half-day education conference. Attendees will receive .7 CEU credits towards their AAP/MAAP professional designations.
For more information, contact David Pinkham.