ACPN Announces 2023 Content Excellence Award Winners
ACES and PIES Data Award – All Vehicle Types
This category is intended to recognize excellent source data. This award judges ACES and PIES files on a variety of criteria that ACPN deems as essential when creating best in class ACES and PIES data for all Vehicle Types.
- Gold: (Small – 10-50k Applications) - Continental Corporation
- Gold: (Medium – 50-250k Applications) - First Brands Group
- Gold: (Large – Over 250k Applications) – BorgWarner*
- Gold: (Large – Over 250k Applications) - DRiV, Inc.*
*Due to a clerical error, ACPN awarded two deserving recipients for the 2023 ACES and PIES Data Award – All Vehicle Types - Large category.
ACES and PIES Data Award – Off-Highway & Equipment Only
This category is intended to recognize excellent source data. This award judges ACES and PIES files on a variety of criteria that ACPN deems as essential when creating best in class ACES and PIES data for Off-Highway & Equipment Vehicle Types Only.
- Gold: (Over 500 Applications) - Old World Industries
Web-Based Catalog Award
This category is for catalog application lookup that is purely browser-based (websites) and does not require any special client-side app to be installed. The 2023 winners are:
- Bronze: Mevotech
- Silver: First Brands Group
- Gold: Dorman Products, Inc.
Technician’s Choice Award
This award is presented by ACPN in partnership with the Car Care Professionals Network (CCPN), Women In Auto Care (WIAC), and the Young Automotive Networking Group (YANG). This category is for business-to-business systems that are either web-based or client-side install (app) supported. This award is judged from a technician's and shop owner's point of view (an end consumer).
- Bronze: Factory Motor Parts
- Silver: PartsTech, Inc.
- Gold: Parts Authority
Receiver’s Choice Awards
The Receiver’s Choice Award recognizes organizations that are supplying high- quality content including ACES, PIES, digital assets and other customer specific formats. Honorees are selected by content receivers who support ACPN for their exemplary content and are leading the way in integrity, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, best practices and other proprietary-specific judging criteria.
- Advance Auto Parts Presented Award to Dorman Products, Inc.
- Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Presented Award to Motor Car Parts of America
- AutoZone Presented Award to BBB Industries
- Epicor Presented Award to Cardone Industries, Inc.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts Presented Award to Continental Corporation
- PartsTech, Inc. Presented Award to DRiV, Inc.
- WHI Solutions Presented Award to Dorman Products, Inc.
Learn more about the ACPN Content Excellence Awards at ACPN Awards.