Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available at Auto Care Association's Largest Industry Event
By Camille Sheehan
BETHESDA, Md. – February 1, 2022 – The Auto Care Association today announced sponsorship opportunities are now available for its May 2022 Auto Care Connect event experience. For the first time, Auto Care Connect will be held in-person and will feature four Auto Care Association events in one location. Auto Care Connect is the Auto Care Association’s largest industry event that brings together four conferences in one location to maximize networking, collaboration and educational opportunities for enhanced industry connections.
Sponsorship opportunities for the co-located events of Auto Care Connect will span:
- ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference, the industry’s largest gathering of content professionals, vendors and solution partners;
- PBES Annual Conference, where industry-leading distributors, manufacturers, WDs and manufacturers' reps of the paint, body and equipment profession share knowledge and ideas for future success;
- Spring Leadership Days, where the association's top volunteers and engaged members gather to discuss industry issues and drive key initiatives; and
- YANG Leadership Conference, which brings together auto care industry professionals under the age of 40 for networking, collaboration and educational sessions.
Sponsorship opportunities during Auto Care Connect allow for exposure to and recognition by the attendees of all four events. Historically, past attendee numbers of those four events totaled over 1,000 individuals including decision-makers in all roles throughout the entire aftermarket supply chain.
Sponsorship opportunities currently available range in price and prominence, including:
- Auto Care Connect Title Sponsor: Allow the Auto Care Association to highlight your company and brand in all promotion and marketing of Auto Care Connect and recognition in front of an audience of historically over 1,000 individuals in Orlando;
- Auto Care Connect App: All four events utilize one mobile app during the week of Auto Care Connect, which allows for your brand to be repeatedly showcased to attendees as they refer to this all-encompassing on-site resource; and
- Auto Care Connect Reception: This is the primary event where a majority of the Auto Care Connect attendees have a chance to converge and network.
Auto Care Connect will take place May 15-21, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Orlando, Fla.
For further details and a list of all available sponsorship opportunities, please visit autocare.org/connect.