Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) Announces 2020 Content Excellence Award Winners
By Camille Sheehan
BETHESDA, Md. – May 12, 2020 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced the recipients of its ACPN Content Excellence Awards this week at the 2020 Knowledge Exchange “Virtual” Conference.
The annual awards recognize the best examples of electronic cataloging, product content and business to business systems in the vehicle aftermarket. Catalogs, content, and systems are judged on a variety of criteria ranging from compliance with Auto Care Association’s Content Exchange Standards ACES and PIES, and best practices to readability and technical accuracy, innovation, interactivity, user experience and quality of content.
The ACPN Content Excellence Awards have three categories:
- ACES & PIES Data
- *NEW for 2020* CCPN Installer’s Choice
The 2020 ACPN Content Excellence Award winners are:
- Gold: Spectra Premium Industries – Spectra Premium eCatalog
- Silver: Brembo North America – Brembo Parts
- Bronze: Standard Motor Products – Standard Brand eCatalog
ACES & PIES Data
- Large (Over 250,000 Applications): Delphi – Delphi Brand Products
- Medium (50,000 – 250,000 Applications): CARDONE Industries – CARDONE Reman Unloaded Calipers
- Small (10,000 – 50,000 Applications): CARDONE Industries – CARDONE Ultra Calipers
CCPN Installer’s Choice Award
- Gold: Parts Authority – IMC Web Warehouse 2.0
- Silver: PartsTech, Inc. – www.partstech.com
- Bronze: WHI Solutions – NextPart
For more information about ACPN or the Content Excellence Awards, visit the ACPN webpage or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.