Auto Care Association, S&P Global Mobility to Host Webinar on Connected Vehicle Data Trends, Implications for Automotive Aftermarket
BETHESDA, Md. – October 27, 2022 – The Auto Care Association will host a webinar in partnership with S&P Global Mobility (formerly IHS Markit) exploring the topic of connected vehicle data trends and their implications for the auto care industry. The webinar will take place Nov. 10 from 10 – 11 a.m. ET.
Modern vehicles are highly sophisticated machines with hundreds of electronic control units (ECUs), ever-increasing software lines of codes, and advanced technology fitments providing critical functionalities. In addition to working towards adopting new vehicle architectures, today’s vehicles are also more connected, allowing for services like 3D navigation, advanced infotainment solutions, 5G capable telematics use-cases, diagnostics, and over-the-air (OTA) software updates from automakers. Remote technology is being used to monetize data, raise service productivity, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Opportunities and challenges faced by aftermarket players;
- The current state of OTA in car parc in key regions/countries;
- Factors impacting aftermarket business opportunities in each region, and potential developments using car parc and OTA data; and
- How OTA updates factor into sustaining revenue opportunities in the context of vehicle data access.
Featured speakers during this webinar will include:
- Brian Rhodes, research and analysis manager, connected car and vehicle experience, S&P Global Mobility
- Fanni Li, principal research analyst, automotive supply chain and technology, S&P Global Mobility
Register for the webinar here. Auto Care Association members unable to attend the webinar live will receive a link to the webinar’s recording.