ACPN Announces 2022 Content Excellence Award Winners
By Camille Sheehan
BETHESDA, Md. – May 20, 2022 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced the winners of this year’s ACPN Content Excellence Awards at its annual Knowledge Exchange Conference, which took place this week during the Auto Care Association’s Auto Care Connect event in Orlando, Fla. The Content Excellence Awards recognize best-in-class examples of data standards (ACES and PIES) use and compliance, as well as electronic cataloging and content in B2C and B2B platforms in the automotive aftermarket.
Web-Based Catalog Award
This category is for catalog application lookup that is purely browser-based (websites) and does not require any special client-side app to be installed. The 2022 winners are:
- Bronze: Mevotech
- Silver: NTN Bearing Corporation
- Gold: Dorman Products
CCPN Installer's Choice Award
This award is presented by the Car Care Professionals Network (CCPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, in conjunction with the ACPN Content Excellence Awards. This category is for business-to-business systems that are either web-based or client-side install (app) supported.
- Bronze: PartsTech, Inc.
- Silver: Parts Authority
- Gold: WHI Solutions
ACES and PIES Data Award
This category is intended to recognize excellent source data. This award judges ACES and PIES files on a variety of criteria that ACPN deems as essential when creating best in class ACES and PIES data.
- Gold: (Small - 10 - 50K Applications) - Continental Corporation
- Gold: (Medium - 50k - 250k Applications) - Continental Corporation
- Gold: (Large - Over 250K Applications) - MotoRad
Receiver's Choice Awards
The Receiver’s Choice award recognizes organizations that are supplying high quality content including ACES, PIES, digital assets and other customer specific formats. Honorees are selected by content receivers who support ACPN for their exemplary content and are leading the way in integrity, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, best practices and other proprietary specific judging criteria.
- Advance Auto Parts Presented Award to Dorman Products
- Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Presented Award to Mevotech
- AutoZone Presented Award to K&N
- Epicor Presented Award to Gates Corporation
- O'Reilly Auto Parts Presented Award to Dorman Products
- PartsTech, Inc Presented Award to Gates Corporation
- WHI Solutions Presented Award to BBB Industries
Learn more about the ACPN Content Excellence Awards at autocare.org/acpn.