Registration Open for Auto Care Association’s First-ever In-person ‘Auto Care Connect’ Unified Event Experience
By Camille Sheehan
BETHESDA, Md. – March 2, 2022 – The Auto Care Association today announced the opening of registration for the 2022 Auto Care Connect experience, which will serve as a unique annual event for association members spanning the full spectrum of the auto care industry. Auto Care Connect (“Connect”) is set to take place May 15-21, 2022 in Orlando, Fla., at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, and will bring together four of the Auto Care Association's premier spring events for an in-person experience that delivers more for attendees and their businesses.
You asked, we listened. Auto Care Connect is designed to unite various leaders and communities under the association and presents a unique opportunity for attendees to:
- Network with an extended group of industry peers;
- Create new business connections;
- Attend accredited educational sessions;
- Explore exhibitor opportunities;
- Maximize travel and time out of the office; and
- Access the latest resources the Auto Care Association offers to the industry—all in one place.
This Connect event will be comprised of the association’s Spring Leadership Days, ACPN Knowledge Exchange, PBES Annual Conference and YANG Leadership Conference. From networking to education, to vendor showcases and resources from the association’s communities, Auto Care Connect attendees will have the opportunity to explore each of the four conferences’ schedules for content relevant to them and will be able to customize their participation to maximize their event experience.
Four events. One experience. Auto Care Connect brings together the conferences and community events that industry professionals know and love, now with the opportunity to expand and discover new content and connections for everyone:
- Spring Leadership Days: brings together volunteer leaders and professional staff to discuss issues and initiatives currently effecting the industry at large. An all-attendee industry briefing will be held the afternoon of Thursday, May 19, to present on trending industry topics and issues. Individuals must be employees of an Auto Care Association member company to attend Spring Leadership Days. Non-committee volunteer leaders are required to pay a registration fee.
- ACPN Knowledge Exchange: brings together the largest gathering of content professionals and their vendors and solution partners. Member and non-member rates are available and exhibiting in the tradeshow may be a requirement based on the company’s business function.
- PBES Annual Conference: brings together the leaders of the automotive aftermarket's paint, body and equipment industry for a conference focusing on education, networking and exposure to industry products and services in its Innovation Fair. Member and non-member rates are available as well as an option to purchase an exhibiting table at the Innovation Fair.
- YANG Leadership Conference: brings together auto care industry professionals under the age of 40 for networking, collaboration and educational sessions. Member and non-member rates are available. YANG Mentors may also register.
Connect Industry Reception
All Connect attendees, from any of the four conferences, are invited to attend the Connect Industry Reception on Wednesday, May 18, from 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. This event is sponsored by PartsTech.
Visit autocare.org/connect to learn more and register.