CCPN Installer's Choice Award
About the Award
This award is presented by the Car Care Professionals Network (CCPN) in conjunction with the Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) Content Excellence Awards. This category is for business-to-business systems that are either web-based or client-side install (app) supported. Client based installations need to have test environments pre-configured for ease of use during judging.
- Company Type: Distributors, Resellers, Software Solution and Content Service Providers
- Company Membership: Auto Care Association member in good standing
- An eligible system must support a business transaction.
- An eligible system cannot be manufacturer provided.
- An eligible system cannot be consumer facing.
- The entity entering their system for consideration must be currently consuming and utilizing industry standard data (ACES, PIES) and best practices.
These awards are judged by a panel of Car Care Professionals Network (CCPN) Committee Members, following the judging guidelines outlined in this document.
- Each parent company may ONLY submit one entry.
- At least one representative from the submitting company must be present at the Knowledge Exchange Conference to accept the award in the event that the company is selected as an award recipient. If there is no representative present, the company will be restricted from submitting for any awards the following year.
- Entries must be received in full by the deadline (Entry Form, Participant Acknowledgement Form)
The following judging guidelines are utilized to judge business-to-business systems that are either web-based or client-side install (app) submitted by ACPN members for the content excellence awards presented at the annual Knowledge Exchange conference. Five general areas are evaluated by scoring specific measurements on a scale from 1 to 4 and are weighted. Each year, the weights for each general area will change to focus on different areas of judging. The judges determine a total score by adding the general area scores using the weight percentages for each score. Each judge scores the business-to-business systems independently. Once all judges have submitted their total scores, the total scores from each judge are averaged for each submitted system. The system with the highest average score is considered the winner.
- First impression
- Best Use of Screen Real Estate
- Use of Color
- Use of Graphics/Logos/Fonts
- Ability to View Images/Digital Assets Where Available
- Overall Aesthetic Impression/Professionalism
- Overall Ease of Use/Ability to Find What You Need
- Speed/Load Time
- Logical Organization/Layout
- Reasonable Number of Clicks to Find Something
- Site Map Provided/Help Features
- Filtering and Sorting Capability
- License Plate Lookup
- VIN Decoder
- OCR Camera Integration
- Smart Recommendations (Cross selling based on repair occasion)
- Part Alias Search
- Geographical Awareness
- Attractiveness of Mobile Experience
- Lookup by Diagram/System
- Part to Part Comparison
- Job Management Feature
- Product Order Tracking
- Quote Building
- Order History
- Ease of Use
- How to Order/Where to Buy Feature
- Tech Support Phone Hotline
- Tech Support Chat
- Tech Support via Text Message
- Tech Support Email
- Ability to Provide Feedback/Ask Questions/Report Errors
highlights from previous award ceremonies
you could be next!
Each award-winning company is eligible to use the ACPN Content Excellence logo on company literature, mobile apps and websites. Contact ACPN@autocare.org for image files.
- Gold - Parts Authority
- Silver - WHI Solutions, Inc.
- Bronze - Factory Motor Parts
- Gold - Parts Authority
- Silver - Parts Tech, Inc.
- Bronze - WHI Solutions, Inc.