- women in auto care awards
women in auto care awards
Women in Auto Care awards provide recognition to the amazing female contributors within the automotive industry. The committee reviews applicants and nominations and administers awards annually for both women of the year and automotive communications awards. Winners and recipients are recognized at the Women in Auto Care press conference and reception during the AAPEX show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Woman of the Year Awards
Women in Auto Care annually honors deserving women throughout the industry with three Women of the Year Awards:
- Auto Care Woman of the Year -This award is presented annually to a woman who is a leader, mentor, and role model who has made significant and outstanding contributions to the auto care industry.
- Female Shop Owner of the Year - This award is presented annually to an outstanding female shop owner who demonstrates role model behaviors, leadership and commitment to the advancement of women.
- Auto Care Woman of Excellence - This award is presented annually to a woman who is a Women in Auto Care member and who has provided recent outstanding contributions to the auto care industry while demonstrating role model behaviors, leadership and commitment to the advancement of women. She is considered a rising star in the industry.
**WOTY Awards are CLOSED for 2018**
Automotive Communications Awards
The Automotive Communications Awards recognize companies and agencies that provide automotive information through outstanding advertising, marketing and public relations efforts. The communications awards cover several Business to Consumer and Business to Business categories. Companies can submit for as many categories as they see fit.
We have updated our list of categories, please review our complete list.
**Communication Awards are CLOSED for 2018**
Winners must be a Women in Auto Care member in order to accept the award, and will be expected to engage with the Women in Auto Care community in the following areas:
o Enrolled as a mentor in our program
o Participate on 2021 awards selection committee
o Volunteer on special initiatives
o Participate in 2021 Leadership Conference and share leadership journe
Auto Care Woman of the Year
- Must be employed by a member company of the Auto Care Association
- Must have a record of achievement and leadership within the auto care industry
- Must make significant contributions that expand and improve the auto care industry
- Must have made extraordinary contributions as a volunteer, over and above her professional responsibilities, that have helped to address a pertinent need, problem or issue, or has made a difference that improves the quality of life for others
- Is a leader with vision whom impacts, empowers, and motivates others
- Is dedicated to developing and mentoring future female leaders by exercising role model behaviors and career coaching
Female Shop Owner of the Year
- Must be a managing owner of her shop, a shop in the auto care industry (independent repair shop, tire center, heavy duty repair shop)
- Must have a hands-on role in running the business
- Must be a current member of Women in Auto Care
- Must be involved in additional activities within the auto care industry and community
- Has proven leadership ability and commitment to the advancement of women in the auto care industry
- Dedicated to educating female consumers to make informed decisions about the repairs and service of their vehicles
Auto Care Woman of Excellence
- The recipient must be a current member of the Women in Auto Care
- She has made recent outstanding contributions to the auto care industry
- She has dedicated herself to the progression in and improvement of the auto care industry
- She’s been an influential role model who encourages excellence
- She has proven leadership ability and a commitment to the advancement of women
Automotive Communications Awards
Any client, agency or supplier who has produced automotive advertising, marketing, merchandising and/or PR efforts targeted to consumers or the trade are eligible. The advertising, marketing, merchandising and PR efforts should be focused on the aftermarket. All entries must be produced and/or implemented between Sept. 1, 2017 and Aug. 31, 2018.
- All attachments must be in PDF or jpg format. For any entries that involve video, please include links to the necessary content for review. For websites, send PDF or .jpg files of screenshots as necessary or website links.
- We are offering discounted pricing for early bird entries received by Aug. 1, 2018. Early bird entry fees are $145 for the initial entry and $95 for each additional entry.
- Entries received after Aug. 1, 2018 will be charged $145 for each entry.
- After you submit your entries, you will receive an invoice for payment.