upholstery and trim international council
To educate, inform, serve and provide networking opportunities for companies that manufacture or distribute interior and exterior fabrics, associated hardware and products used in the repair or restoration of cars and trucks.
Why should you join Upholstery and Trim International Council?
The Upholstery and Trim International Council of the Auto Care Association offers a number of resources to assist your auto care company in improving your profits and bottom line. As a member, the Auto Care Association will:
- The annual Auto Care Association Upholstery and Trim International Council Convention focuses on building relationships between the premier trim wholesalers and distributors in the industry.
- The segment keeps you updated on industry trends, events, issues, news and profit opportunities.
- Segment members have access to the leaders of the industry and suppliers, as well as segment-specific market intelligence studies and protection from regulatory and legislative actions by state and federal agencies.
Upholstery and Trim International Council Committee
Vic Moses, Vic’s Upholstery Supply, Panorama City, CA
- Scott Ackaway, R.J. Ackaway & Associates, Dunwoody, GA
- Chris Albright, Albright’s Supply, Corinth, MS
- Krista Featherstone, Royal Upholstery Distributing, Spokane, WA
- Brian Joyner, SEM Products, Inc., Rock Hill, SC
- Doug McClendon, Spradling International, High Point, NC
- Karen Robison, Wright Enterprises, Seal Beach, CA
- Fredy Romero, Romero’s Upholstery Supplies, Lynwood, CA
- Mike Smith, Merit Supply, Spartanburg, SC
Andrew Kahn, DLT Corporation, Oak Lawn, IL
Aaron Lowe, Auto Care Association