tool and equipment
To educate, inform, represent, serve and provide networking opportunities for manufacturers and distributors who specialize in providing the tools and equipment needed to perform repair and maintenance in the motor vehicle auto care market.
Why should you join the Tool and Equipment segment?
Tool and Equipment members are auto care professionals including manufacturers, manufacturers’ representatives, warehouse distributors, wholesalers, business services and trade publications who focus on tools and equipment used in vehicle repair and maintenance. Resources available to members include:
- Communications and branding.
- Segment web presence.
- Data collection and dissemination.
Tool and Equipment Segment CommitteeCommittee Chair
Stuart Amols, N.A. Williams, Ormond Beach, FL
- Bob Burdekin, Repforce, Aston, PA
- Kimberly Cottle, Associated Equipment Corp., St. Louis, MO
- Sean Donohue, Babcox Media, Akron, OH
- Matt Eckhardt, SK Hand Tool, LLC, Charlotte, NC
- Sandor Epstein, North American Tool Suppliers, Brooklyn, NY
- Lee Forman, Dynamic Automotive, New Market, MD
- Larry Greenberger, SouthComm Business Media | Transportation Group, Roselle, IL
- Barry Halbritter, Midstate Tool & Supply, Inc., Altoona, PA
- Matt Hellmann, Genuine Parts Company, Atlanta, GA
- Rich Hulden, Product Innovation & Differentiation, Greenville, SC
- Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1, Poway, CA
- Tom Marinelli, Sunex Tools, Travelers Rest, SC
- Brian Morgan, JohnDow Industries, Barberton, OH
- Glen Pratt, Tool & Equipment Distributors Associates, Inc., Columbia, MD
- Michael Rau, MEDCO, Philadelphia, PA
- Bill Robinson, ATD Tools, Inc., Wentzville, MO
- Marc Rosone, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, Warren, MI
Schaetz, ABC Auto Parts Ltd., Longview, TX
- Teresa Scott, CPS Automotive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Sarah Shelstrom, Integrated Supply Network, Lakeland, FL
Stronk, High Country Marketing, Sandy, UT
Bryan Thueson, OptiCat, LLC, South Jordan UT
Ron Rossi, Auto Care Association
The application to join the Tool and Equipment segment committee is available online.