- How can I become involved as a volunteer leader with the Auto Care Association?
How can I become involved as a volunteer leader with the Auto Care Association?
Being a volunteer leader within the Auto Care committees requires commitment and a willingness to work. However, the rewards can be substantial. There are numerous boards and committee
s on which interested members can serve.
The committees are:
- Board of Directors
- Audit Committee
- Category Management Committee
- Education Committee
- Emerging Technologies Committee
- Events Committee
- Finance Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- International Trade Committee
- Market Intelligence Committee
- Marketing and Communications Committee
- Technology Standards Committee
Rosters for these groups rotate in a predictable way so opportunities to serve routinely become available. For more information, members should contact the chair or staff liaison of the segment or committee they wish to pursue.
Join Auto Care today.
See all of Auto Care Association’s FAQs.