- What is an Auto Care Association “community” and how do I choose which one to belong to?
What is an Auto Care Association “community” and how do I choose which one to belong to?
Each Auto Care Association segment represents nine professional product lines or business functions within the auto care industry. Upon joining the Auto Care Association, every member selects a segment that is of the most interest to their business.
Segmented communities include:
- Young auto care network group
- Upholstery and trim international council
- Manufacturer’s representatives
- Car care professionals network
Join the Auto Care Association today and choose the segment communities that give you the most opportunities to advance your business.
See all of Auto Care Association’s FAQs.