- What is the Auto Care Association’s monthly “Industry Indicators Report” and how do I get it?
What is the Auto Care Association’s monthly “Industry Indicators Report” and how do I get it?
The aftermarket Industry Indicators Report is a statistical compilation of key indicators affecting the auto care industry and your business. The Auto Care Association’s market intelligence department compares new data to the same month of the previous year and then identifies the impact for businesses as favorable, unfavorable or indeterminate.
The monthly Industry Indicators Report is an Auto Care Association member-only benefit, posted in the Knowledge Center section of the Auto Care Association website.
By joining the Auto Care Association, you get access to these reports and more. Here are just a few of the website pages you can read to get the most up to date news, data and information on the automotive aftermarket industry:
- The Auto Care Insider bi-monthly magazine
- The weekly Auto Care Insider
- Automotive Technology Products
- The Talking Trade newsletter
Join Auto Care today.
See all of Auto Care Association’s FAQs.