Auto Care Factbook 2019
The Auto Care Association has released its industry-leading online publications, the Auto Care Factbook 2019 and the Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2019.
In this 28th edition, readers will find:
- Updated “Key Economic Indicators 2014 - 2018” by Northwood University
- The latest trends on Supply, Demand and CAGRs for Technician Employment
- An extended Industry Forecast through 2021 by IHS Markit
- An updated Program and Retail Distribution Summaries
- An updated “Global Automotive Aftermarket Review” by Jefferies
- Updated Consumer Profiles for DIY-DIFM demographics, IMR Insights on millennial light maintenance DIYers, Reasons Why consumers choose DIY and DIFM outlets, DIY Propensity and shop averages, Replacement Rates, and Delayed Maintenance
- Updated U. S. New and Total Vehicle Registrations by IHS Markit
- An updated Hybrid Vehicles Summary and Vehicle Operating Costs
- Updated “U. S. and Global Aftermarket Dynamics” by Northwood University
- Updated Global Registration summary by IHS Markit
- An update on the Canadian Automotive Aftermarket recap by DesRosiers
- And more!
Auto Care Factbook 2019 (item #75075)
The award-winning Auto Care Factbook provides a comprehensive overview of the entire auto care industry and includes many features such as downloadable charts, tables and graphs, live embedded hyperlinks and bookmarks. Auto Care Association member primary contacts are supplied the Auto Care Factbook at no cost digitally as a benefit of their membership. If you are the primary contact of a member copy and have not received your copy (access is sent via email in mid-June), please contact our market intelligence department at 301-654-6664.
Auto Care Factbook and Lang Annual 2019 (item #75076)
The only publication of its kind, this report includes the Auto Care Factbook plus the Lang Aftermarket Annual. This digital version includes data on light vehicle sales volume for 80 key aftermarket product categories, sales percentage growth, light vehicle product growth and much more. Upon purchasing the Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual, you will receive email notification, sign-in information and an exclusive URL link to access the publication from Auto Care Association within the next business day. If you have any questions, please contact market intelligence at 301-654-6664.