trade mission to Peru
March 16 - 17, 2020
The Auto Care Association is excited to announce a Trade Mission to Peru in 2020. A cost-effective opportunity to gain firsthand market information, meet one-on-one with prospective customers and distributors pre-screened to match your specific business objectives.
Trade Mission is open to all companies in the Auto Care Industry!
testimonials from our past trade mission participants.
- One of the fastest growing economies in Latin America, with an average annual growth rate of 5 percent per year between 2005 and 2017.
- Average age of private transport vehicles is 15.5 years and 22.5 years for public transport vehicles.
- Peru’s stability has made it historically the leader in the region for international business and tourism.
- U.S. Free trade agreement with Peru eliminated tariffs on many goods and it is accelerating the customs clearance process for U.S. imports, and strengthening the protection on intellectual property rights.
Turnkey Package Includes:
- Personalized business-to-business meetings provided by the Lima Chamber of Commerce.
- Industry and country briefing.
- On-site interpreters.
- Hotel accommodations, airport transfers and local ground transportation and meals.
Monday, March 16:
- Delegation arrives in Lima, Peru
- Welcome - meet & greet
Tuesday, March 17:
- Industry and country briefing
- Business-to-Business meetings at Lima Chamber of Commerce
- Trade mission delegate’s dinner
Wednesday, March 18:
- Delegation departs to the U.S.
Trade mission package includes B2B meetings through the Lima Chamber of Commerce’s Matchmaking Service. Country briefing, meet and greet on March 16, lunch and dinner on March 17. Hotel accommodations (inc. breakfast and wifi). Transportation to/from the airport. Local ground transportation to mission-related events. Interpretation services during B2B meetings. Not included: expenses for airfare, non-specified meals and incidentals.
| Auto Care Association Members
|| $ 3,000
|| $ 3,500
| Each Additional Participant
|| $ 800
Offset incentive for qualifying U.S. companies!
As part of the Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) award the association received from the U.S. Department of Commerce to support export promotion projects in Latin America, companies promoting products that are 51% U.S. content will receive an offset of the above trade mission package price:
| Price after Offset |
| Auto Care Association Members
||$ 2,500 |
|| $ 3,000 |
The deadline to register is February 7, 2020.
We will review your application and obtain preliminary feedback from the Lima Chamber of Commerce. You will then be notified regarding your potential to participate in the mission.
Space is limited.
By submitting payment, you are confirming your attendance as a trade mission participant. Should you need to modify or cancel your registration, please send requests in writing to
Full refunds will be processed for cancellations received six weeks prior to the trade mission start date. Cancellations received after six weeks will receive a 50 percent refund. No refunds will be processed for cancellations received four weeks before the trade mission.
For more information regarding the Auto Care Association’s trade missions or other international opportunities, please contact Carolina Arregoces at
email@example.com or 240-333-1037.