- automotive warehouse distributors association
automotive warehouse distributors association
The Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA) was founded in 1947 and is the oldest organized group of warehouse distributors and their respective suppliers of parts, accessories tools and other supplies for the automotive aftermarket. On Jan. 1, 2004, AWDA joined forces with the Auto Care Association. Through networking and educational programs, market research and communication tools, legislative and regulatory support, consumer education and much more, AWDA’s goals are centered on member growth.
Why should you join AWDA?
AWDA membership consists of more than 220 warehouse distributors, representing all the major program marketing groups, as well as over 400 manufacturers, jobbers, business services, marketing associations, manufacturer representatives and other companies that support traditional distribution of vehicle parts. The 600-plus members collectively represent many hundreds of facilities and thousands of employees. Resources available to members include:
- AWDA’s Annual Business and Education conference connects North America’s top distributors and manufacturers.
- AWDA addresses the unique needs of distributors with standards and best practices that cover product information transfer and the warranty claim process.
- AWDA represents the interests of traditional distribution before the public, the media, government entities and the entire auto care industry.
Robert M. Segal, MAAP, Automotive Supply Associates, Concord, N.H.
Mauro Cifelli, vice president, sales & marketing,
Vast-Auto Distribution Ltd., Montreal, Quebec
William (“Henry”) Slack, CEO, Slack Auto Parts
Co., Gainesville, Ga.
Immediate Past Chairman
Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply, Inc., Mercer, Penn.
Corey Bartlett, MAAP, Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. Saint Cloud, Minn.
Tim Trudnowski, president, Automotive Jobbers
Supply, Spokane, Wash.
Richard Beirne, MAAP, Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. LaCrosse, Wisc.
Governors at Large
- Ashlee Arnold, Arnold Oil Company, Austin, TX
- Mark A. Bond, Quality Automotive Warehouse, Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Garry Castles, W M Automotive Warehouse, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
- Frank Garcia, XL Parts, Inc., Houston, TX
- Dan Hanson Jr., Hanson Distributing Company, Azusa, CA
- Fletcher Lord, III, Replacement Parts, Inc., Little Rock, AR
- Russell Mastroff, Cold Air Distributors Warehouse of Florida, Fort Pierce, FL
- Scott Richmond, AAP, SAE Warehouse, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
- Ryan Samuels, Samuels, Inc./Buy Wise Auto Parts, Vauxhill, NJ
- Trevor Tennant, MAAP, Piston Ring Service Suppy, Winnipeg, MB CA
- Arnoldo Ventura, Frontera Radiators & Parts Inc., El Paso, TX
- Brent Windom, MAAP, UNI-SELECT Canada, Boucherville, QC CA
- David Prater, Automotive Distribution Network, Germantown, TN
- Scott LeProhon, NAPA Headquarters, Atlanta, GA
- Bill Maggs, AAP, National Pronto Association, Grapevine, TX
- David McCartney, CARQUEST U.S., Raleigh, NC
- Larry Pavey, Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Staunton, VA
- John Washbish, MAAP, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc., San Antonio, TX
Jeff Blocher, Mann+Hummel Filtration, Gastonia, NC
MAC Vice Chairman
Doug Arnold, Bosch Automotive Aftermarket, Broadview, IL
MAC Immediate Past Chairman
Todd Hack, Gates Corporation, Denver, CO
MAC At-large Members
- A.J. Alvarez, Dorman Products Inc. Colmar, PA
- Ron Aparicio, MAAP, Mevotech Toronto, CA, ON
- David Castillo, Warren Distribution Inc. Omaha, NE
- Cal Coburn, NGK Spark Plugs, Inc. Wixom, MI
- Bill Collins, Standard Motor Products, Inc. Raleigh, NC
- Larry Easterlin, Technical Chemical Co. Cleburne, TX
- Mike Fiorito, KYB Americas Corp Greenwood, IN
- Bruce Herman, East Penn Manufacturing Lyon Station, PA
- Ted Hughes, MAHLE Aftermarket Inc. Farmington Hills, MI
- Paul Johnson, NTN USA Corp. Mt. Prospect, IL
- Don Keeling, Sunsong, N.A. Kirkwood, MO
- Steve Marks, Continental ContiTech San Antonio, TX
- Jamie Nixon, Alltech Automotive Inc. Wauconda, IL
- Mark I. Pritt, Power Stop LLC Bedford Park, IL
- Matt Verger, Spectra Premium, Greenfield, IN
Manufacturers' Representative Advisor
Gary D. Perman, RPS Marketing, Phoenix, AZ.
Liaison - University of the Aftermarket
Brian Cruickshank, MAAP, University of the Aftermarket, LaCanada Flintridge, CA
Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) Advisor
JR Bishop, AAP, Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Inc. Staunton, VA
Larry Northup, AAP, executive director, community engagement, Auto Care Association, Bethesda, MD
Assistant Staff Liaison
Jessica Fainberg, coordinator, community engagement, Auto Care Association, Bethesda, MD