- auto care association & AWDA internship program
auto care association & AWDA internship program
Internship Scholarship Applicant Information
The Auto Care Association Internship Scholarship fund is
intended for college students majoring in programs that have direct application
to the auto care industry, such as engineering, business, communication and
information technology (IT). The fund was created to help ease the financial
burden of temporary relocation for students who pursue internships in locations
more than 100 miles from their permanent address. Scholarships will be in the
amount of $2500 to contribute to the costs of round-trip travel from their
permanent address to the internship location, lodging, utilities and food.
Application Materials Required:
All materials must be submitted to email@example.com for consideration. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Downloaded, completed application form, including essay question
- Transcript from current educational institution
- Contact information for three references
- Signed internship verification form
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college, university or trade school, with a major or primary area of interest that could be applied to the auto care industry. These areas include, but are not limited to, engineering, business, IT, communications, etc.
- Applicant must have been accepted for an internship by a company that is currently engaged in the manufacture, distribution, installation or sale of aftermarket parts or supplies to the auto care industry.
- The internship must be temporary, with a maximum duration of six months.
- The internship position must be located at least 100 miles from the recipient’s permanent home address and necessitate a temporary change of residence.
- Applicant must provide a signed internship verification form from a hiring manager at the company offering the internship, stating that the position is temporary and is relevant to the auto care industry.
See press release for full program information and or email firstname.lastname@example.org.