Filter By Topic
- Data Standards (25)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (11)
- Membership (10)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (9)
- Databases (8)
- Market Intelligence (6)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (6)
- AAPEX (5)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (5)
- Product Classification Database (4)
- Brand Table (3)
- Heavy Duty (3)
- Product Attribute Database (3)
- Qualifier Database (3)
- Internet Parts Ordering (2)
- Super Spec (2)
- AutocareVIP.com (2)
Filter By Event Type
Filter By Industry Segments
- What is the Auto Care Factbook and Lang Annual?
- What is the Auto Care Factbook?
- What is ACES® and PIES™ data?
- When is the next Legislative Summit?
- How do I host my member of Congress at my facility?
- What is Integrated Shop Standard (iShop™)?
- How do I subscribe to Auto Care Associations Data Standards and/or the supporting relational databases?
- How can the Auto Care Association's Data Standards help my business?
- Will ACES® or the VCdb tell me what vehicles and equipment my products fit?
- What is the Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (ACES®)?
- What is the Product Classification database (PCdb)?
- What is the vehicle configuration database (VCdb)?
- How do I create an AutocareVIP.com account?
- How can I find out if my member of Congress belongs to the Auto Care Caucus and how do I ask them to join if they are not in the Caucus?
- What are the supporting databases used in the ACES and PIES data standards.
- How does iShop™ benefit a repair facility?
- What does iShop™ do?
- Is ACES® and the VCdb a catalog of parts?
- What is the PIES™ data standard used for?
- What is the ACES® data standard used for?