Filter By Content Type
Filter By Topic
- Data Standards (14)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (7)
- Product Classification Database (5)
- Brand Table (4)
- Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (4)
- Product Attribute Database (4)
- Qualifier Database (4)
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (2)
- Internet Parts Ordering (1)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (1)
- Super Spec (1)
- How do I subscribe to Auto Care Associations Data Standards and/or the supporting relational databases?
- Will ACES® or the VCdb tell me what vehicles and equipment my products fit?
- What is the Product Classification database (PCdb)?
- What is the vehicle configuration database (VCdb)?
- Is ACES® and the VCdb a catalog of parts?
- How do I download and/or request changes to the Auto Care Data Standards supporting relational databases (VCdb, Qdb, PCdb, PAdb, Brand Table)?
- Do I need a subscription to use the ACES® and PIES™ data standards?
- Where can I find documentation and sample data for Auto Care Association Data Standards?
The Brand Table serves as the aftermarket brand identification database containing parent company …
The Auto Care data standards are all supported by multiple relational databases, which contain …
Vehicle Configuration database (VCdb)
The VCdb is a fully normalized, relational database containing light, medium, and heavy duty …
Product Attribute database (PAdb)
The PAdb contains product specific attributes (aka product specifications), which describe the form, …
Product Classification database (PCdb)
The PCdb is a classification hierarchy, which standardizes product terminologies in a coded manner.
Qualifier database (Qdb)
The Qualifier database (Qdb) is a fully normalized, relational database, that is used in conjunction …