Filter By Content Type
Filter By Topic
- Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) (13)
- Data Standards (12)
- Databases (4)
- Vehicle Configuration Database (4)
- Product Classification Database (2)
- Brand Table (2)
- Internet Parts Ordering (2)
- Product Attribute Database (2)
- Integrated Shop Standard (iShop) (2)
- Qualifier Database (2)
- Super Spec (2)
VCdb Expands to Four New Latin America Countries
This month, we will highlight four new Latin American countries that we started offering vehicle data …
STEP RIGHT UP: Get Your Brand Code Here!
You have decided you are going to start to use the Auto Care databases VCdb, Qdb, PCdb, PAdb and Brand …
What’s new in autocarevip.com?
Wow, many new and exciting updates are taking place within the autocarevip.com site this year. In our …
Revolutionize Your Digital Assets with the Latest Best Practices Guide
April 5, 2022, marked the beginning of the 90-day review for the industry to take a look at the last …
We’ve got you covered. Here’s how we provide our VCdb coverage.
The Auto Care Standards team has been asked by the subscriber community how we’re able to get the data …
Everything You Need to Know about the New ACES and PIES Online Course
Wondering if the Auto Care Association’s new online introductory course to ACES and PIES data standards …
- What is ACES and PIES data?
- How can the Auto Care Association's Data Standards help my business?
- Will ACES the VCdb tell me what vehicles and equipment my parts fit?
- What is the Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (ACES)?
- Is ACES and the VCdb a catalog of parts?
- What is the ACES data standard used for?
- What are the benefits of using the ACES and PIES data standards?
- Who currently uses the ACES and PIES data standards?
- Is Auto Care Association and the ACES and PIES data standards an industry data pool?
- Do I need a subscription to use the ACES and PIES data standards?
- Where can I find documentation and sample data for Auto Care Association Data Standards?
Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (ACES)
ACES is the aftermarket industry data standard for the management and communication of product fitment …