The Auto Care Association Impact Award: Four for the Future award annually recognizes four people under the age of 40 who have made remarkable contributions within the auto care industry. These individuals have achieved success within their organizations through professionalism, hard work, dedication, and remarkable abilities. They are shining stars, examples for others and exemplary representatives of our industry. The awards are presented and managed by the association's Marketing and Communications committee and the Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG).
Watch this informative CarmCast on the benefits of getting involved
A strong nominee is someone who has…
- Made remarkable contributions within the auto care industry
- Achieved success within their organizations through professionalism, hard work, dedication, and remarkable abilities
- Consistently been an example for others and is an exemplary representative for our industry
Please note, only nominees under the age of 40 at time of nomination and currently working in the auto care industry will be considered for this award.
2020 applications are now closed. Thank you for your continued interest.
Award recipients receive recognition at Auto Care Association's Fall Leadership Days luncheon in front of more than 400 automotive aftermarket executives and promotion across the association website, member newsletters to 10,000 readers, social media, Auto Care Insider Magazine as well as industry media. Recipients are also featured at AAPEX and in the Remarkable Results Podcast. Here's a short video from Carm Capriotto on why you should nominate someone.
2019 Impact Award Winners
- Ashlee Arnold, Arnold Oil Company of Austin
- Ethan Bregger, DRiV ™
- Jacki Lutz, Sensata Technologies
- Ryan Samuels, Samuels Inc.
2018 Impact Award Winners
- JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts Dist., Inc.
- JamesO'Dell, Motown Automotive Distributing Co.
- Nathan H.Shipley, The NPD Group, Inc.
- John C.Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
The 2017 Impact Award Winners
- Kyle Byrne, The Merrill Company
- Chris Pacey, National Performance Warehouse
- Sarah Shelstrom, Integrated Supply Network (ISN)
- Katina Wall, Spectrum Brands
Impact award alumni have consistently become leaders in the auto care industry. See more of our alumni here.
Remarkable Results Radio interviewed the 2017 Four for the Future winners at AAPEX 2017.
Listen as these under-40 leaders talked technology, opportunity in auto care and the future of the industry with Carm Capriotto.
For questions, call Danielle Sonnefeld at 919-322-3969 or send an email to email@example.com.