filter manufacturers community
Formerly the Filter Manufacturers Council, your Filter Manufacturers membership represents manufacturers of vehicular filtration products. The community monitors regulatory and technological developments that affect the industry, supports members through catalog committees and provides consumers with technical filter information.
Why should you join FMC?
- Get closer to your customers
- Unlock access to the full suite of Auto Care Association member benefits, including:
- Cataloging and data standards
- Networking opportunities through events such as Leadership Days and AAPEX
- Advocacy: from the supreme court, to the halls of congress, all the way down to the state level - we have your back
- Be a part of consumer education efforts with the Car Care Council to capitalize on underperformed maintenance
- Market research to help your business make strategic decisions within the changing landscape of the automotive aftermarket.
Filter Manufacturers Council
Jeff Starin, Rostar Filters, Oxnard, Calif.
Council Vice Chair
Dave Lester, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies, L.P., Hopkinsville, Ky.
Dave McColley, MANN + HUMMEL Filtration Technology Group, Gastonia, N.C.
Chris Schade, Parker Hannifin-Integrated Sealing Systems, Lynchburg, Va.
Steve Taylor, North American Filter, Newark, N.Y.
Jonathan Larsen, Auto Care Association