- Auto Care Factbook 2020
Auto Care Factbook 2020
The Auto Care Association has released its industry-leading online publications, the Auto Care Factbook 2020 and the Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2020.
In this 29th edition, readers will find:
- Updated “Key Economic Indicators 2015-2019” by Northwood University;
- The latest trends on Supply, Demand and CAGRs for Technician Employment;
- An extended Industry Forecast through 2022 by IHS Markit;
- *New* Aftermarket Distribution Summary;
- An updated “Global Automotive Aftermarket Review” by Jefferies;
- Updated Consumer Profiles for DIY-DIFM Demographics, Insights on Millennial Light Maintenance DIYers, Reasons Why Consumers Choose DIY and DIFM Outlets, DIY Propensity and Shop Averages and Replacement Rates by IMR;
- *New* Delayed Maintenance, Market Potential and Time to Market by IMR;
- *New* Automotive Chemicals and Fluids by NPD;
- Updated U.S. New and Total Vehicle Registrations by IHS Markit;
- An updated Hybrid Vehicles Summary and Vehicle Operating Costs;
- *New* Global Automotive Aftermarket Estimate by Hanover Research;
- Updated “U.S. and Global Aftermarket Dynamics” by Northwood University;
- Updated Global Registration Summary by IHS Markit;
- And more!
Auto Care Factbook 2020 (item #75080)
The award-winning Auto Care Factbook provides a comprehensive overview of the global auto care industry and includes many features such as downloadable charts, tables and graphs, bookmarking, sharing and printing. New this year, all employees of Auto Care Association member companies are supplied the Auto Care Factbook at no cost digitally as a benefit of their membership. Members can access their complimentary copy by visiting digital.autocare.org/factbook2020 and signing in using their autocare.org credentials. For non-members wishing to purchase the publication, click the "Order Now" button below.
Auto Care Factbook and Lang Annual 2020 (item #75081)
The only publication of its kind, this report includes the Auto Care Factbook plus the Lang Aftermarket Annual. This digital version includes data on light vehicle sales volume for 80 key aftermarket product categories, sales percentage growth, light vehicle product growth and much more. To purchase the publication, click the "Order Now" button below. Upon purchasing the Auto Care Factbook Plus Lang Annual, you will receive instant access to the publication in the Digital Hub.