Popular Online Publications Feature Dynamic New Content
BETHESDA, MD – May 14, 2014 – The Auto Care Association has released its most popular online publications, the Digital Auto Care Factbook 2015
and the DigitalAuto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 201
New value-added content highlights in this year’s edition include:
- U.S. Economic update by Dr. Timothy Nash, Northwood University;
- An extended Industry Forecast through 2017 by IHS Automotive, driven by Polk;
- An updated Program and Retail Distribution Summary by Babcox Media;
- An update on e-tailing by IMR and The MARTEC Group;
- An updated report from BB&T Capital Markets;
- Updated BodyShop Business Industry Profile from Babcox Media;
- Updated vehicle registration tables and graphics by IHS Automotive, driven by Polk; and
- New Insights on the Chinese Auto Care Industry by Technomic Asia.
“The Auto Care Association makes every effort to exceed our members’ expectations in all areas, especially with these flagship market intelligence publications,” said Kathleen Schmatz, president and CEO, Auto Care Association. “We continue to evolve our Factbook
in response to member requests and strive to stay at the forefront of key industry trends. In addition to the new research material, our Factbook
allows members immediate access to valuable data and online resources through live embedded hyperlinks. They can also download Excel-based files, charts, tables and graphs that can be easily copied and re-used in presentations and reports.”
The online format allows readers to turn pages with the click of the mouse, locate data with the comprehensive “word search” feature and print a copy of the entire publication.
The Digital Auto Care Factbook
- Key economic indicators.
- Channel Forecast Model.
- Financial profiles, acquisition and merger activities.
- DIY consumer and vehicle demographics.
- Replacement rates for motor vehicle parts and jobs.
- Information on key auto care segments.
- U.S. motor vehicle registrations, operating costs and miles traveled.
- State summary statistics.
- Global economic and automotive data including vehicle registrations by country.
- U.S. trade data for selected motor vehicle products and top ranked import – export countries.
- Information on the Canadian, Mexican and Chinese auto care industries.
The Lang Annual
- Sales volume analysis of 80 key products.
- Service market product volume by major type of service outlet.
- DIY product volume by major type of retail outlet.
- Number of jobbers in the U.S. and by geographic area.
- Distribution analysis by five major channels.
- Changes in vehicle mix.
- Bay population by major service outlet groups.
- Analysis of growth by major auto care segment:
- Service market.
- DIY market.
- Domestic vehicle market.
- Foreign vehicle market.
- Distribution channels.
- Vehicle type.
- Forecasts of key auto care trends, including:
- Domestic and foreign share of light vehicles.
- Average age of foreign and domestic light vehicles.
Auto Care Association members this week received a complimentary
copy of the Digital Auto Care Factbook 2015
as a member benefit, along with three guest passes. While members can purchase additional copies at $200, the non-member price is $500. The Digital AutoCare Factbook & Lang Annual 2015
is also available for $650 to Auto Care Association members and $1,300 for non-members. To order any of these digital publications, visit www.autocare.org/market-intelligence/
and download the order form or contact member services at 301-654-6664.About the AutoCare Association
The Auto Care Association is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose more than 2,000 member companies represent approximately 150,000 independent businesses that manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, tools, equipment, materials, supplies and perform vehicle service and repair. Visit www.autocare.org