BETHESDA, MD – July 2, 2014 – The Auto Care Association elected its new officers and board of directors for 2014-2015. This board is effective as of July 1, 2014.
The Auto Care Association’s elected officers of the Executive Committee are:
- Chairman, Richard Jago, Old World Industries, Inc.
- Vice Chairman, Michael Klein, Armored AutoGroup
- Treasurer, Mike Carlet, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Secretary, Ira Davis, Multi Parts Supply, Inc.
- Vice President, Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
- Vice President, Scott Leprohon, NAPA Headquarters
- Vice President, John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
- Vice President, Cal Wilkins, TASCO
- Past Chairman, Timothy Lee, Lang Distributing, Inc.
Two new individuals were elected to the Auto Care Association Board of Directors, including:
- Tanvir Arfi, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
Continuing board members are:
About the Auto Care Association
- Thomas Beer, SSF Imported Auto Parts, Inc.
- Jim Dykstra, Dykstra Auto Service
- Mike Fitzgerald, MFitzgerald Associates, LLC
- Todd Hack, The Gates Corporation
- Patricia Law, ANSA Automotive Parts Distributors, Inc.
- William Maggs, National Pronto Association
- Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams Company
- John Quirk, VIP, Inc.
- Sherri Rains, Blue Magic, a Division of Technical Chemical
- Don Reimondo, Heavy Duty America/Truck Pride
- Richard Schwartz, Schwartz Advisors
- David Segal, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc.
- Mike Swearengin, O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Timothy Trudnowski, Automotive Jobbers Supply
- Randal Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
- Scott Webb, 4C Advisors
The Auto Care Association is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose more than 2,000 member companies represent approximately 150,000 independent businesses that manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, tools, equipment, materials, supplies and perform vehicle service and repair. Visit www.autocare.org.