– September 16, 2020 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an under-40 community of the Auto Care Association, is now accepting registrations for its first-ever YANG Virtual Experience. The event will be a completely virtual experience designed for young professionals in the auto care industry to find connection with peers, learn from industry experts and come together as one collective industry by sharing the best of ideas and solutions for today’s challenges—both inside and outside of the work space.
. – September 3, 2020 – Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, awarded more than $100,000 in scholarship funding and starter tool sets in 2020. The scholarship funding was provided to 40 female students across the United States looking to begin a career in the auto care industry. What began as a $2,000 scholarship fund for the community in 2004 has now vastly expanded to more than $100,000 in funds for the third year in a row. Since 2004, Women in Auto Care have awarded more than $560,000 in scholarships.
– February 18, 2020 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) and the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), both communities of the Auto Care Association, are now offering young industry professionals a chance to experience first-hand how the Auto Care Association and the auto care industry work through participation in the Next Step program
. The Next Step program gives future industry leaders an opportunity to attend and participate in the Auto Care Association’s Spring Leadership Days, a bi-annual event that brings together volunteers, association members and professional staff for several days of meetings aimed at discussing issues and initiatives that are currently affecting the association’s membership and industry at large.
– February 6, 2020 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, today announced the winners of its annual ACPN scholarship. The scholarship was awarded to three content professionals in the auto care industry demonstrating exceptional success within their organizations through professionalism, hard work and dedication.
BETHESDA, Md. – January 6, 2020
– Registration is now open for the 2020 Women’s Leadership Conference
, taking place Feb. 19-20 in Charlotte, N.C. at the Omni Charlotte Hotel. The annual conference, presented by Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, provides two engaging days of dynamic speakers and workshops focused on sharpening personal and professional development skills, as well as providing attendees with the latest industry updates and trends.
– March 13, 2019 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an Auto Care Association community made up of over 1,500 under-40 industry professionals, today announced the complete lineup of featured keynotes for the 2019 YANG Leadership Conference and is inviting conference attendees to join these speakers by participating in its “Five for Five” rapid-fire presentations session. The conference will take place May 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Fla.
BETHESDA, Md. – September 7, 2018 – The Auto Care Association announced yesterday the winners of the 2018 Mort Schwartz Excellence in Education Award and the 2018 Auto Care Career and Education (ACE) Awards at its Fall Leadership Days event in Austin, Texas.