– March 19, 2019 – The Auto Care Association today announced registration is now open for its 2019 Paint, Body and Equipment Specialists (PBES) Conference. The two-and-a-half day event will be held May 15-17 in San Diego, Calif. at the Hard Rock Hotel. The PBES Conference is an annual education event that brings together the leaders of the automotive aftermarket paint, body and equipment industry.
– March 13, 2019 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an Auto Care Association community made up of over 1,500 under-40 industry professionals, today announced the complete lineup of featured keynotes for the 2019 YANG Leadership Conference and is inviting conference attendees to join these speakers by participating in its “Five for Five” rapid-fire presentations session. The conference will take place May 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Fla.
– January 30, 2019 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), a community of the Auto Care Association, has announced its latest lineup of Regional Meet-Up events for the 2019 Q1 period (January – March). YANG’s Regional Meet-Up events provide attendees with a fun atmosphere to network with industry peers and to gain professional development insights through workshops lead by industry leaders.
– January 24, 2019 – The Young
Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an Auto Care Association community made up of
over 1,500 under-40 industry professionals, is now accepting registrations for
its fourth annual YANG Leadership Conference. The conference will take place
May 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs,
– January 15, 2019 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, is now accepting registrations for its 46th
annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference. The event is the only conference devoted to the automotive content industry and will take place April 28 – May 1 at the Marriott Tampa Waterside in Tampa, Fla.
. – November 7, 2018 – The Auto Care Association today announced its schedule of webinars for the month of November. Those interested in attending can access the events by completing the event registration forms online.
. – September 20, 2018 – Women in Auto Care today released its complete schedule of events planned for the 2018 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) show taking place Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 in Las Vegas. The global community, dedicated to the advancement of women in the auto care industry, will be recognizing, celebrating and encouraging the achievements and contributions made by women across the industry throughout its events at AAPEX.