. – May 12, 2020 – The Automotive Content
Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association,
announced the recipients of its ACPN Content Excellence Awards this week at the
2020 Knowledge Exchange “Virtual” Conference.
– February 19, 2020 – The Auto Care Association today announced registration is now open for its 2020 Paint, Body and Equipment Specialists (PBES) Conference. The two-and-a-half day event will be held May 18-20 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown in Indianapolis, Ind. The PBES Conference is an annual education and business event that brings together the leaders of the automotive aftermarket paint, body and equipment industry.
– January 21,
2020 – The Auto Care Association and the U.S. Commercial Service in
Peru will be hosting a free webinar on business opportunities in the automotive
industry in Peru. The webinar
take place on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020 at 3 p.m. EST
will provide participants with an overview of the country, the existing business
climate and details on the association’s upcoming trade mission to Peru on
March 16-17, 2020.
– January 21, 2019 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, is now accepting registrations for its 47th
annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference. The event is the only conference devoted to the automotive content industry and will take place May 3-6 at the Hyatt Regency Seattle in Seattle, Wash.
– January 15, 2019 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an Auto Care Association community made up of over 1,500 under-40 industry professionals, is now accepting registrations for its fifth annual YANG Leadership Conference. The conference will take place May 15-16 in Denver, Col., at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center.
– January 15, 2020 – Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, announced today the keynote speakers for its upcoming Women in Auto Care Leadership Conference
. The now annual conference provides two engaging days of dynamic speakers and workshops focused on sharpening personal and professional development skills, as well as providing attendees with the latest industry updates and trends. The conference will take place Feb. 19-20 in Charlotte, N.C. at the Omni Charlotte Hotel.
BETHESDA, Md. – January 8, 2020
– The Auto Care Association will be hosting two must-attend virtual events in January, including the 2020 Business Challenges Teleforum
and Ocean Shipping 101 Webinar
. The 2020 Business Challenges Teleforum
will take place Jan. 23 at 1 p.m. EST and the Ocean Shipping 101 Webinar
will take place Jan. 28 at 2 p.m. EST.