– January 30, 2019 – The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), a community of the Auto Care Association, has announced its latest lineup of Regional Meet-Up events for the 2019 Q1 period (January – March). YANG’s Regional Meet-Up events provide attendees with a fun atmosphere to network with industry peers and to gain professional development insights through workshops lead by industry leaders.
– January 24, 2019 – The Young
Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an Auto Care Association community made up of
over 1,500 under-40 industry professionals, is now accepting registrations for
its fourth annual YANG Leadership Conference. The conference will take place
May 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs,
– January 15, 2019 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, is now accepting registrations for its 46th
annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference. The event is the only conference devoted to the automotive content industry and will take place April 28 – May 1 at the Marriott Tampa Waterside in Tampa, Fla.
– January 9, 2019 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, today announced the winners of its annual ACPN scholarship. The scholarship was awarded to three content professionals in the auto care industry demonstrating exceptional success within their organizations through professionalism, hard work and dedication.
– January 7, 2019 – HDDA: Heavy Duty, a community of the Auto Care Association, will introduce new member-focused features to this year’s Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2019, taking place Jan. 28-31 at the Mirage in Las Vegas. The community’s presence at HDAW will focus on enhancing its members’ experience at the annual trade show and emphasize its central commitment, “We do it all. For you.”